Open Source Governance
Working groups with a github page listing members, and recording all meeting notes. They use the terms:
- A maintainer is anyone who plays an active role in governance.
- A collaborator is active in the community, but not in governance.
- A participant is anyone who is a maintainer or collaborator.
- A working group is a group of maintainers that is formed to take responsibility for certain aspects of the Electron project. Normally these groups will meet regularly but in some cases will only meet as required to fulfill their responsibilities.
- A chair leads a working group.
Code of conduct: https://github.com/electron/governance/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md, based on the Contributor Covenant.